HeartSine Samaritan Paediatric-Pak - Cartridge
Suitable for use when providing treatment to infants and children younger than 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight, the Paediatric-Pak cartridge is designed for use in conjunction with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD defibrillator. When fitted, the defibrillator recognises that treatment is required for a paediatric patient, and therefore reduces the energy shock level to suit children. The Paediatric-Pak combines a battery and a pair of infant/child electrode pads into a single cartridge component, that can easily be replaced at the end of its lifespan or after use.
- For use with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD
- Combined single use battery and electrode pads cartridge
- To be replaced after use or when it reaches its expiry date
- Designed for treatment of infants/children 1 to 8 years old or less than 25kg in weight
- 4 year
- Easily fits into the defibrillator
- Helps to save money in comparison to purchasing battery and electrode pad components separately
- Only one component expiry date to remember
- Ideal for storing with the HeartSine defibrillator in case of a child sudden cardiac arrest
Please note: When used with the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P, the defibrillator's CPR advisor feedback is disabled due to the difference in a child's physique.